The GNM Nursing Course is a 3½ year diploma course that is affiliated to Concerned State Medical Faculty and is approved by the Indian Nursing Council. Students with a background in any educational stream can take admission in this course, which is also known as the General Nursing and Midwifery course.
- Trained faculty and support of visiting faculty
- Intensive practical training
- Development of skills in every aspect
- Imparting full command on subjects
- Reasonable fees.
- Very Low Fees.
- No Donation.
- Zero Fees with Full Scholarship for Eligible Students.
- 3½ years
- Minimum 45% marks in 10+2 in with any of the streams mentioned here as Science / Arts / Commerce.