Best option to save and utilize one year.
Time always moves ahead, opportunities do not wait for us. Many a times, we wait for the right time to come; or wait for favourable conditions to invite us, but we fail to make any concrete decision and the appropriate time passes away and we have no other option to avail. This normally happens with many of us, numerous times. There is an old saying, “Make hay while the sun shines”.
Normally, right time for regular admissions for traditional course such as BA, B.Sc., B.Com., MA, M.Sc., M.Com., etc. starts just after the results of intermediate or senior secondary boards are declared and are over by the mid of July or by the end of July. Last date for admission of medical courses such as MBBS, BDS, BAMS, Nursing, etc. is 30th September every year. Admissions of medical courses are scheduled up to the end of September, but it depends upon the availability of seats.
Now all the regular admissions are over and now there is no chance of getting admission in any regular course. Still many of the students are left, who could not take admission in any of the regular courses. Due to the reasons, that their percentage of marks was low. Some could not take just because of their financial conditions. Some were unable to get admission because their results were declared late and so on.
No problem, don’t be disappointed or disheartened. You can still pursue your studies without wasting your time, money and one important year of your life. Apart from regular mode of studies there are other modes of studies too. They are Distance Learning, Correspondence, Part Time and Online mode of studies. You can opt for any of the modes to study further.
CLICK HERE to SEE
Today, in India there are quite a good number of Indian Universities offering Distance Learning, Correspondence Education, Part Time Learning, Online Courses and E-Learning. These Universities are approved by UGC and the concerned council. These Universities are eligible to conduct courses and award degree to its students. There are some Foreign Universities also imparting Foreign Degrees and Courses in India through E-Learning and Online programs. Some of the key features of Distance Learning Education are mentioned below:
KEY FEATURES OF DISTANCE LEARNING EDUCATION:
- Distance Learning Courses allow you to work from any location in the world without the need to attend lectures or tutorials.
- Distance Learning allows you to gain first class globally recognized academic qualifications with minimal disruption to your life.
- Distance Learning is especially suited to busy people who wish to increase their knowledge and skills because it makes possible the combination of study and career development.
- Students can learn in any location, at any time, using the printed and online study materials.
- All the materials necessary to complete the courses are provided, and there is no need to purchase extra books.
- You can download academic journal articles, get access to databases, participate in online discussion groups, use a postal loan service, access modules online, listen to recorded lectures, follow links to additional reading materials, and book a phone discussion with your tutor.
- Students are given individual feedback by University tutors on each assignment submitted.
- You do not need to study alone. You can join your intake group for discussions at Quality Distance Learning at weekends or after work. We hold tutorial sessions to help you with assignment writing, avoiding plagiarism, exam preparation, how to use the online blackboard, and much more.