ANM (Auxiliary Nursing & Midwifery) Course is a 2 years training programme which is approved by Indian Nursing Council and affiliated to the concerned State Medical Faculty.
- Prepare nurses with a sound educational programme in nursing to enable them to function as efficient members of the health team.
- Help Nurses develop an ability to co-operate and co-ordinate with members of the health team in the prevention of disease, promotion of health and rehabilitation of the sick.
- Serve as a base for further professional education and specialization in nursing.
- Understanding Health Care.
- Understanding the Basic Symptoms of ailments.
- Understanding the preventive measures to be taken.
- Tackle emergency situation and handle the patients effectively.
- Assist the Doctors and Nurses in emergency.
- Prepare the patients to undergo necessary treatments.
- Be selfless for the cause of Medical Care and attention.
- Educate common people about misconceptions and approach then with proven facts and figures.
- 2 Years
- Minimum & maximum age should be 17 years to 30 years.
- The Candidates should have passed Intermediate (10+2) pattern or its equivalent recognized by UP/CBSE/ICSE Boards.
- Students shall be medically fit